Bulk Black Raisins
$18.00 – $65.00
Ingredients: Raisins And Vegetable Oil.
5 lb. box: $18.00
10 lb. box: $28.00
25 lb. box: $65.00
Grapes are one of the most versatile fruits that humans have ever cultivated. You can eat them fresh, press into wine or vinegar, and of course, dry them into raisins. Gourmet Nuts and Dried Fruit is proud to offer multiple varieties of bulk black raisins.
About Our Bulk Black Raisins
Raisins are produced all over the world, from eastern Asia to the western United States. It is believed that they were first discovered when farmers cultivating vines of grapes noticed dried grapes among the fresh ones on the bunches. Since then, raisins have become an important way of preserving grapes for later consumption. There are as many varieties of raisins as there are different sorts of grapes.
- Black Raisins are sweet treats that are best if you eat by the handful.
- They are also a popular ingredient in various types of fruit-breads and fruit cakes.
- Similarly, you can add a cup of raisins into your pancake batter for a sweet and chewy addition to your breakfast.
- Or you can even throw some into your oatmeal for the same reason.
- We also recommend enjoying them with plain yogurt.
You can store our bulk black raisins, like most dried fruit, in your pantry or refrigerator. If you keep it this way, they will stay fresh for 6 to 12 months. However, you can also freeze them in an airtight container, and they will keep for a year to a year and a half.
Raisins are hailed as a nutritious snack in many different diets. They are rich in soluble and insoluble dietary fiber and other essential nutrients. Bulk Black Raisins are low in cholesterol and fats. They have nutritionally significant amounts of vitamin B6 and iron. Which is key for great health and longevity.
We also sell bulk amounts of Golden Raisins here.