Bulk Smokehouse Almonds
$63.00 – $143.00
Ingredients: Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein, And Natural Flavors.
10 lb. box: $63.00
25 lb. box: $143.00
,Our customers asked us for more almond options and we listened! Here at Gourmet Nuts and Dried Fruits we are proud to offer our bulk smokehouse almonds. With a smoky flavor and an audible crunch, it’s no wonder these are one of our most popular products.
About Our Bulk Smokehouse Almonds
Almonds trace their origins to the Middle East and Central Asia. One of the earliest cultivated fruit trees, the selection of the sweet almond that we enjoy today from the bitter cyanide-containing almond varieties is an example of one of the original forms of fruit domestication. Specifically, our almonds are carefully chosen from the world’s top almond crops, roasted for extra crunch, tossed in our signature smoky spice blend and delivered fresh to your doorstep.
- Our bulk smokehouse almonds lend a savory note to trail mixes and granolas, and make a filling and protein-packed snack on their own!
- Give vegetarian food an umani boost and “meaty” flavor with smokehouse flavor.
- Try making almond butter from these bulk smokehouse almonds: the combination of creamy and smoky flavors is out of this world on toast!
- Smoked almonds add a sophisticated flair to any cheese or charcuterie board.
- Substitute almonds for any nut called for in a dessert recipe.
Due to their high oil content, we recommend storing almonds in the refrigerator. In particular, when kept in a cold place their shelf life is 6 months to a year. They will keep well for up to a year in the freezer. At anytime you could defrost them and re-freeze them without a loss of flavor or texture.
Click here to read the entire list of the nutritional benefits of almonds.
Our almonds are rich in protein, making them an ideal part of a diet for anyone looking to build muscle. Simply increase your protein intake . In conclusion, almonds also contain high levels of biotin, vitamin e, and manganese, among other nutrients.