Bulk Pineapple Rings
$39.00 – $80.00
Ingredients: Pineapple, Sugar, Citric Acid, And Sulphur Dioxide.
10 lb. box: $39.00
25 lb. box: $80.00
Our dried pineapple rings are guaranteed to deliver a delicious and sweet taste of the tropics. Our bulk pineapple rings are sweet, luscious, chewy, and moist.
About Our Bulk Pineapple Rings
Pineapple, a fruit that grows in tropical climates. It is indigenous to the tropical regions of South America. Well known in Hawaii island cuisine. The paradise fruit was first cultivated by the Mayan and Aztec civilizations, thousands of years ago. Christopher Columbus reportedly encountered the pineapple during his travels to the New World in the late fifteenth century. Then he brought the tropical fruit back with him to the Old World.
- Use the dried pineapples as a colorful topping for your cakes and other baked goods.
- You can also chop them up and stick them in your favorite muffin recipe.
- Pineapple Rings are also traditionally a garnish for ham.
- Adding nuts or dried seeds with them will fuse healthy oils that help your body absorb the fruit’s fat-soluble nutrients.
- Also, to balance the flavor, you may pair it with a low-sugar dried fruit, such as dried cranberries.
Fresh pineapple perishes quickly. Therefore, dried Pineapple Rings are the perfect way to keep pineapple in your life year round. You can keep bulk Pineapple Rings in your pantry or your fridge for six months to a year. Alternatively, you can also freeze them, which will keep them fresh for about eighteen months. Refrigeration, is certainly recommended to keep them soft without turning sour.
Click here to read the entire list of the nutritional benefits of pineapples.
Our bulk Pineapple Rings are rich in dietary fiber. They also contain a healthy amount of vitamin C as an essential nutrient which boosts the immune system. They also contain quite a bit of manganese, another essential nutrient. A 3-ounce serving of dried pineapple provides about 50 percent of the vitamin C you need each day!